Director of Solutions Engineering
Greater Boston, Massachusetts/NYC (Preferred) or US-Remote (Optional)
APPLY NOW >>
- Lead customer implementation projects for top Global Asset Management organizations.
- Design, develop and execute data integration and import projects for large customer data sets.
- Support the global sales team in both pre and post sales initiatives.
- Improve technical internal and customer-facing documentation to empower our global customers to maximize the potential of VerityRMS.
- Work cross functionally with the core Engineering team and Customer Success team to deliver a world class solution to Verity’s clients.
- Engineering or technical-related undergraduate degree.
- 10+ years working in a technical related role.
- 8+ years in Enterprise Software implementation role
- 7+ years experience in one of the following programming languages: Ruby, Python or PHP in conjunction with MySQL.
- Awareness of, and experience dealing with, Windows-based applications.
- Experience and understanding of modern web architecture.
- Experience with, or willingness to learn, improve Python skills.
- Experience with Linux/Unix/MacOS command line bash scripting.
- Positive, pragmatic, proactive, and flexible attitude: a strong ability to work well with others.